What a weird question you may be thinking but we felt it was important that we highlight our strengths and reasons why many hundreds of people choose us as their therapists. We know there are a lot of options in our communities including those therapists whom your health insurance recommends.
Let us explain how Empowered Connections has risen to the top in our communities by being the best at what we do:
1. Results baby! We are honored to see women over and over, completely change their lives, their thoughts, their bad habits. They are stepping into the lives they’ve dreamt about, moved to places they’ve always wanted to, found a person to spend their lives with, gotten off their anxiety medication and have learned how to manage their negative emotions like rocks stars. By mastering their thoughts and learning how to create new positive ones, our clients continue to amaze us with their transformations. The girls we see are experiencing more self-esteem, less anxiety and are feeling more empowered about their lives and themselves. This is why we do what we do!!
2. We’ve mastered the art of customer service. We have a dedicated real live person, our administrative goddess, who answers our phones and emails Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Emails are even monitored after hours and on weekends in case an emergency arises. Most therapy practices don’t have that.
3. To extend the value of your therapy work with us, we provide you with free email and phone support to all our current clients. Most practices don’t do this either! Have a question? Send us an email or call your therapist’s special extension and we’ll respond. Not sure if you told your daughter’s therapist about a recent issue? Send us an email and we’ll note it in our next session with her. Have a question about your superbill or reimbursement process? Call our administrative goddess and she’ll be happy to walk you through how it works.
4. We are really, really good at our scheduling and online presence. We have totally embraced the whole “self-scheduling” thing and we LOVE it! This means that no matter what time day or night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, you can jump online right on your phone and make an appointment with any of our fabulous therapists. Most therapy practices don’t offer that (I wish mine did). Click here to see what we mean.
5. We are a paperless practice. What does this mean to you? It means that you never have to worry about any information being compromised as we utilize an encrypted, secure HIPAA compliant online electronic program where your demographics, payment information and notes are all securely saved. You have access to your client portal whenever you like which is where you can check on your appointments, pay a balance, update personal information, etc. Further, only your therapist can see your private notes from your sessions: we’ve taken your security very seriously!
6. We are really, really awesome at anything related to the issues that affect women and girls. We are all women; we all have been a daughter (or are raising them) and we get you! Not sure how to rebuild after your divorce? We can help! Feeling anxious more than ever? We are experts at this! No one around knows what you’re going through better than us. Our therapists and staff have all been hand chosen to embody Empowered Connections mission and values of supporting and empowering women and girls.
7. We are super passionate about working with our LGBTQ+ community. We are all allies, advocates and are excited to be the only practice in our communities that specializes in people who identify in this community! We see you!
8. Our offices are beautiful!! (If we do say so ourselves!) Each location and office have been specially curated to replicate a home; hours and hours have been spent personally selecting each decoration, each piece of furniture, each empowering positive sign. All pieces have been chosen to support women and empower you from the moment you walk in to even when you use the restroom. No where will you see a computer or a desk. Our therapists are trained to focus only on you and not taking notes or being distracted by typing on a computer.
9. We offer a coffee bar at each office with specially chosen coffee blends and types of tea. This is the time to relax and really focus on YOU. If you’re bringing your daughter to see us, take advantage of our hot drinks (or ask your therapist for an ice-cold water), jump on our free wi-fi, snuggle in one of our comfy chairs, grab a magazine and chill for the 50-minute session! In our Leonardtown office, we have an extra extended room to our waiting area that has a table with coloring books, coloring pencils and grown up mags if you have little ones that need something to do. Feel free to hang out in here as well doing homework or tasks while you wait.
10. We are passionate about not only serving YOU but also cherishing and honoring our therapists. We provide them with 100% administrative support; the ability to make their own hours around their lives; monthly mentoring support and as needed clinical supervision; gifts of massages and birthday boxes yearly; higher pay than any other practice along with yearly stipends focused on supporting their professional development plus many other perks. We want them to feel happy, engaged and excited to work with their clients! This means that you will always have a therapist who is not overworked or burnt out, who is fully supported by Empowered Connections so that all they have to do is work with you and help you achieve your goals. No other practice in the area does this.
We hope you can see how hard we have worked to provide an exceptional therapeutic experience for you and your daughter(s). We take pride in delivering excellent care every day and each time we see you: we hope that you will join our EC family and see what a difference our passion and mission can make on your healing/wellness journey! You can schedule now by clicking here. See you soon!