Does your daughter need therapy? Are you worried about her?
- Is she acting out in scary ways like cutting herself or making suicidal statements?
- Is she isolating herself from you?
- Is she sad and cranky most of the time?
- Is she sleeping more or eating more or less than usual?
These are just some of the signs that she could benefit from having one of our girl experts work with her one-on-one.
We have a special place in our practice for girls aged 8 years to 18 years old. We have girl experts on staff who are waiting to help your daughter utilizing our unique approach of empowerment, connection and therapy. Girls in this digital world are more disconnected than ever and are yearning for a safe place to be themselves, where they are understood and heard. We get that!
We work with girls & teen girls who are experiencing:
- Social anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Poor body/self image
- Cutting/suicidal thoughts and/or attempts
- Relationship issues
Being open, nonjudgmental and compassionate are the best way to start off getting to know your daughter and your family. We strongly believe that working with girls is most successful when we utilize a family approach which means we’ll always work with you on problems at home and keeping you updated.
“Your story makes you special.”
― Author Unknown