I’m a bit of an information junkie … I’ve been known to read multiple books at the same time; reading one of the 12 (really??) magazines I subscribe to each month; listening to different podcasts when I’m home alone (or in the shower is my sweet spot!) and also, I’m typically enrolled in numerous webinar/classes at one time.
Yikes! Talk about information overload! But I love it!
It helps me stay focused, gives me thoughts for how to help my clients and gives me ideas I can implement in my business growth. Win win!
That being said, I thought it would be fun to list my top 5 fav podcasts that I really enjoy, and which are impactful for me. Maybe you’ll find some inspiration in them too.
1. Boss as Fuck podcast by Katie Seller – Katie is an entrepreneur and creator of Metal Marvels kick ass inspiring bangles.} Her podcast is funny, brief and gives clarity sometimes on issues women struggle with peppered with curse words which I adore!
2. Super Soul Sunday podcast by who else but OPRAH – SuperSoulSunday.com?! Do I need to say anything else honestly? It’s a bit more of a spiritual content but some days, I just need some reminding of what I’m doing and who I am. With the help of my soul mamma herself!
3. Your Kick Ass Life podcast by Andrea Owen – www.yourkickasslife.com. Andrea’s a coach and motivator whose energy and humor is great to listen to!
4. Marie Forleo Podcast by duh, Marie Forleo – www.marieforleo.com. Who doesn’t freaking love Marie?!! If you haven’t listened to her or watched her Marie TV show, you are missing out girl! She’s funny, sharp, on point and knows her shit. Check her out!
5. So Money with Farnoosh Torabi – www.farnoosh.tv. This sister breaks. It. Down. All the dirty details of personal finance and what we should be doing vs. what we’re actually doing is super helpful! I love her topics and I’m always inspired to action after listening to her.
So, these are my top 5 podcasts which are part of my regular information rotation … it’s hard to be a mom, wife, friend, business owner and therapist without losing my shit pretty often. When I’m having a really crap day, listening to one of these women really helps center me and keep me going.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any favs I didn’t list here?! Please comment below so I can add them to my list!
Until next time, happy listening!